Music Monday!!



   And hello August!!
   Here we are on the first week of the month, and I do hope that you all had a good start over this weekend! Now, as you guys know, I've updated my playlist around last month, but unfortunately, I must say that it's rotting now... At least for me. So I was faced with this difficulty again on what I should choose to post!
   Fortunately, as I went over my current playlist again, I've found and suddenly realized that I haven't posted The Vaccines's new album, "English Graffiti." It's their third album now, and they just released it last May. So apparently, I was more than ecstatic now for them to featured on Music Monday, because then, I've also realized that I've only managed to do that once back in 2012. Not to mention, I've always been a fan of them since they released their debut album, "What Did You Expect from The Vaccines" last 2011. I was so in love with that album, that it went down to my all-time favorites!
   By now, I do believe that you're thinking what I'm thinking, and that's to make a playlist of my favorites from their latest album, along with my favorites from their earlier albums (just like I did the previous week)! I must say however, that although the latest album did bring a new sound to their usual raunchy, post-punk tune, I can definitely say that I love the psychedelic and electric vibes they went along with this. It does have this refreshing - rather chill - vibes to it, that mixes really well from their previous ones. You'll know what I'm talking about once you've listened below...
   And if this does not make you a fan of them, I don't know what will! Otherwise, if I've convinced you enough, you can find their album on - where else(?) - but iTunes! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.