Music Monday!!


   Here we are on another Monday! How's the weather going for you guys? I'm definitely loving the sweater weather, but to a certain extent. I hope you guys are all safe and sound!
   Nevertheless, to go along with the mood of the weather that we're currently experiencing, I'm definitely leaning onto the chill vibes. So I wanted to share with you guys what the Juveniles tweeted months ago! I was curious when I saw them shared the song, so I immediately listened to it. Next thing I knew was that I immediately loved the sexy feel to it, that clearly represented their band very well.
   Who are they, exactly?
   Her is a French duo, and they released their debut single "Quite Like" on Soundcloud last April. The song was an ode to women, with such tasty and seductive feel along with much sophistication and elegance, that I seriously couldn't help but keep listening to it over and over again. But of course, that was until they released their second single a month ago, "Five Minutes" that is one of my current favorites from my playlist at the moment (if you follow me on Snapchat, you'd know ;P). And so, I figured that I couldn't miss the opportunity to share them to you guys for Music Monday!! Besides, this wouldn't be the last time that I would do so, considering how I'm waiting for their debut album. ;)
   I hope you love them as much as I do, and make sure that if you do, go and get their singles on iTunes.

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.