Read and Vote: Help me out, guys!


   So a few days ago, I received a message from a reader suggesting that I should enter "The Revelation" to inkitt.com's Fandom contest. I gave myself a day to contemplate whether I should enter - considering, of course, I have to proof read and correct some errors that I have lazily allowed in some chapters (I just don't proof read, okay? When I'm done writing a chapter, I just move onto the next, lol. I know, I know... It's not exactly a good habit for a writer, huh?). That was until I finally decided to join, because I thought that there's no harm in trying, right?
  And there you go...
  I've entered my Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction, "The Revelation" and I would love it if you guys helped me out by voting for it! I know I may or may not have a shot at winning something, but I think it's always exciting to introduce my Fan Fiction to a different writing platform. So yeah, if you guys love it and have supported it all throughout these years, I hope I can get a vote from you... That is, if I'm not asking for too much. :)
  Thank you in advance, and for always supporting it! It has never failed to tug at my heartstrings to know that if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have gotten this far!
   You can click on the photo above to vote! ;)




No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.