FAN FICTION UPDATE: The Vampire Diaries - The Tryst, 23rd Chapter



   I was not supposed to post this chapter so soon after posting the last one, but I figured that to make up for my long absences, and in the spirit of Christmas, here I am delivering it to you as a present for the holidays! I hope you all enjoy this, and please do not ever forget to tell me what you think! I have so much in store for you guys in the coming chapters, and I hope that you guys will love them!
   As always, I cannot be any more grateful for your ongoing support. Four years of writing this Fan Fiction has been a marvelous experience both as a writer and an avid fan of the show. You don't know how much it melts my heart that you're all still here! So I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year! I'll see you after the holidays, once I've finally finished the next chapter - and after I take a break, from everything in general, lol.

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.