Joyeux Noël 2015

(c) Johnrey Almonte

   So it's finally Christmas!!
   Usually, I make this post on Christmas Eve or even the day after, but now's the only time I have the luxury to. Besides, it's more appropriate to make a post for today on the day itself, do you not think so? And so, I'm here to greet everyone a very Merry Christmas, filled with love and joy, warm and fuzzy feelings, and smiles of nothing but absolute delight!


   As you've already known, I've been very busy for these past couple of months, and clearly, when this month came, it was not an exception! It's been crazy, to tell you the truth. I've been jumping from one place to another, trying my best to balance time and all - and sometimes even failed to do so. I'm definitely exhausted, but it was all worth it considering I have managed to spend time with my family, and my third family, the choir! I was even able to spend time with Johnrey last night since he came over after midnight struck, and I've missed him so much (you guys should see my Snapchat story - follow me there, @msdearlady)! Unfortunately however, time did not permit me to spend some time with my other friends, but hopefully we'll be able to see each other this week.
   As for the blessings that came my way, there were a lot of unexpected things this year that I thought would only remain listed as my goals. It's amazing how one's mindset could change your life, and I've learned so much from it! I am absolutely grateful for everything, no matter how exhausted, stressed, or even frustrated I am at the moment. This is what I had been waiting for all along, and now God has blessed me with so much more than I could ever have imagined.
   For tonight, I look forward to spending more time with my family, in which I hope you are too along with the pleasure of having to stuff food into your faces, because who doesn't love food for the holidays, right? ;) Do have a blast on celebrating Christ Jesus' birthday, and may God bless you all!

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.