Music Monday!!


   A few days left before Christmas! How crazy is that?
   Unfortunately however, I still haven't gotten into the Christmas spirit - which is sooo unlike me. Nevertheless, I'm here to deliver to you another Music Monday!! It's not going to give you Christmas vibes but oh well... They're too awesome anyway. 
   So I was watching the first episode of The Royals last month, and heard this song "Giant Peach" during the scene where Princess Eleanor was in the polo match. That was when I knew I had to know what it was and know who the band was. Then, I discovered that it was Wolf Alice, a four-piece band from North London whose "rocky pop" sound gives off an electrifying feel. Needless to say, I immediately had to get their debut album, "My Love Is Cool" that was released just last June. 
   I'd have to say that my top favorite from the album is "Your Loves Whore," so much so that I kept listening to it for weeks now! It's just too good, and I couldn't help but sing along to it! 
   So yes, if you aren't feeling the spirit this Christmas, then might as well release all your frustrations and feels by listening and singing along to them. Then perhaps by Friday, we'll all be able to get into the holiday vibes! Don't forget to get their album from iTunes, and I hope you guys love this as much as I do!

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.