Music Monday!!


  Okay, so I may or may not have forgotten that today was a Monday, and therefore, I must actually do a post for today! Nevertheless, I am here now - even if I am a bit out of sorts at the moment, due to lack of sleep, but anyway...
   So a few years ago, I've featured this Brooklyn trio band from New York for Music Monday, and I distinctly remember how much I loved my then-current playlist. Since then, Wet became one of my all-time favorites, and every time they released new stuff on their Soundcloud, I couldn't even be any more ecstatic! Now however, not only have they released a new song a few months ago called, "It's All In Vain," but by the end of this month, they're finally releasing their much-awaited debut album, "Don't You."
    Now for the last few months of the year, I was seriously addicted to listening to that song, and their other one, "Deadwater." I even found myself singing them for a few weeks, I just couldn't get them out of the my head! Unfortunately however, as much as I did want to feature them immediately for this post, there were just a few others that had to be done first. Now though, with the news of their debut album's release, I realize that this is the perfect time to do so! There is just something so heartbreaking about "It's All In Vain" especially with Kelly Zutrau's hauntingly soothing voice filled with such emotion, she made me want to sing it repeatedly all the same (in which, I may or may not have done on my Snapchat account, lol).
   If you want to hear more from them, their album is available for pre-order on iTunes! I hope you're all as excited as I am to finally get my hands on it, and experience all the feels that come along with their amazing songs!
   Have a happy Music Monday!!

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.