Fashion Friday!! - What's In My Bag?


   It's Friday!!
   And you know what that means, right? Another Fashion Friday!!
   It's been quite a while since I've done a video, and I've also been planing to do this tag too. And so, when I found myself having a short time on my hands, I've decided to finally do this! I just hope that you guys will love this, considering the tons of shit I've got in my bag. Although, the part where I thank you all for watching this video and tell you my plans for future Fashion Friday posts (I don't have any plans just yet, lol, but I will let you know once I do), got deleted. So I'll just thank you guys in advance for doing so! 
   I was also supposed to mention that you guys should follow me on Snapchat (msdearlady), since I do talk about makeup tips there, and most of the time, that's where I do live behind-the-scenes videos! For example, I did a behind-the-scenes makeup tutorial on how I did my makeup before filming this! And basically, that's where you will only get to be updated on some random shit I do - and y'know, what I do for my posts. 
   Don't fret however, I will post my smokey eyes tutorial-slash-story here next week! I wouldn't want you all to miss that! 
   So yeah, I hope you guys have a great day, and stay tuned for the next Fashion Friday!! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.