Music Monday!!


   I was in the process of updating my current playlist, and apparently, that was why I took two weeks off.
   Just kidding. But okay, I find myself trying to spruce up my playlist even more, and I actually might continue to add a few songs here and there if I find some good ones that I like. But anyway, just in case you did not happen to notice, yes, this is actually a scheduled post - as always, just so I wouldn't forget (again)!
   So last January, St. Lucia finally released his sophomore album, "Matter" and you guys can only imagine how ecstatic I was. If you remember (and if you have been following this blog for quite some time now), I have actually featured him back in 2013 when he released his EP and his single, "Elevate" which is definitely one of my all-time favorites. I was not able to feature his debut album, "When The Night" though, but I'm here to at least do so with his second one.
   I do have to say that my top favorite would be "Love Somebody." It's a very chill yet smooth song, that when I heard it, I couldn't stop repeating it over and over for a couple of weeks! I know, I was that addicted to it! At first, I thought my top favorite would be "Do You Remember?" because of how awesome of a first song to the album it was. But of course, that also ended up as one of my favorites as well. So yes, as always, I've decided to share with you guys my favorites from the album, including those first few songs I've mentioned above. And I hope you guys love them as much as I do!
   Do check them out below, and get Matter - out now on iTunes! ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.