Fashion Friday!! - OUTFIT


   You know what's always invigorating?
   It's when you suddenly find stalls of Instagram shops randomly at some mall here in the South. I didn't really expect it to be, considering it was the first time I've been there, but apparently, when I found out about it I was more than ecstatic. It's always fun to know some Instagram shop havens here, and it was no surprise that I may or may not have splurged just a tad bit (lol).


   You must be wondering why I'm telling you all of this...
   Well, in case you haven't figured it out yet - or in case you have (it doesn't matter, because I'm here to tell you anyway, lol), I bought this midi dress out on a whim from @TheArteFacts. It was inexpensive, and damn it, I don't regret anything! I was so in love with the fabric even if it was a bit thin (nothing a good undergarment could fix), and not to mention, it had long sleeves and a high neck. The color was definitely a bonus, because obviously, why wouldn't I choose gray? It has a blue-ish undertone though, which is okay, because it still went really well with my style and of course, my favorite pair of lace-up boots from Forever 21. 
   Besides carrying my big ass bag, I kept it all simple even down to my makeup. All the drama must go with the dress - or in this case, I could say that I wanted it to be the "focal point." But of course, I didn't want to leave my eyes behind, so I had on my signature thick, winged eyeliner. For my lips, I used Essence's lip liner in "06 Satin Mauve" which is definitely one of my favorites! 


   After going to work, I had to head over to my friend's birthday celebration. Needless to say, I had quite a long day then, but with this outfit, it may seem like I'm effortlessly put together. And I think that that's definitely one of the things that I love about it, considering that not only is it comfortable, but it's still wonderfully chic!
   So yes, I hope you guys have a great Fashion Friday!! 
   And I also hope you guys rock something effortlessly chic such as this as well! ;)



No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.