Music Monday!!


  After I've updated my playlist with Wet a few months ago, I decided to update it yet again.
  In turn, I found myself on Soundcloud where I found a few songs that I ended up loving so much, it had been on repeat for several weeks. 
   One of those songs however, was Wafia's "Heartburn" - which you might have found me singing along to on Snapchat a few times already. What can I say? I just looove the feelz of that song. Along of course, with Flume's "Never Be Like You" featuring Kai, that was about how everything was going well in her life, and she only fucked it up in the end. Thus, vowing that she wouldn't want to be that part of herself - "her inner saboteur," as Flume had said. Another song was a remix from Clarens, and it's called "Five To One" by KCPK. I immediately fell in love with the beat, and I knew that I just had to get it. 
   The set of songs I've found were pretty much chill, I realized. And it was just perfect. Perhaps that only thing that wasn't so chill was Flume's "Smoke And Retribution" that featured Vince Staples and Kucka. Yet, I loved that little spice of 'tude, considering of course, I don't want it to be too chill.
   So I hope that you guys will come to love these singles, and yes, happy Music Monday!!

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.