Music Monday!!


   My current playlist is rotting...
   In fact, I haven't even gotten around to update it and make a summer playlist! How messed up is that? Don't worry, though. I'll make sure that this week I'll be able to finally do so, so that we can all have a decent summer playlist, because certainly enough, I know I want one.
   For the meantime however, let me just express how utterly ecstatic I was when Santigold released her third album "99¢" a few months ago. The last time when she was actually on my playlist was when she released her second album, "Master of My Make-Believe" last 2012. Apparently, it's been a really long time, so you could only imagine how happy I was when she was got back on my playlist. I've been a fan of her since 2008 after all, right from her very first album when I heard Gossip Girl use it a couple of times on the show during the second season.
   I do have to say though that my favorites from the latest album are "Can't Get Enough of Myself" featuring B.C. because who doesn't want to promote self-love, right? And "Who Be Lovin' Me"  featuring iLoveMakonnen because of that chill vibe that I am completely down for for these past few months. They've been definitely on repeat for a while now, and I just super love them!
   So yes, I hope that Santigold will bring a different energy to your dreary Monday today! Oh and make sure to get her album on iTunes while you're at it... ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.