Fashion Friday!! - INSTALOOK

   Since my previous INSTALOOK post only ended until December of last year, I'm finally here to catch you guys up considering as how it's already the second half of 2016! Wait, what? Already? I feel like nothing much has happened, and that time is just passing me by. Ugh. But oh well... I can only hope that the second half would be far more interesting this year. In fact, I can honestly say that I'm excited about a few things that'll be going on... Hopefully.
   TGIF!! ;)

JANUARY


  • Caption: "Met 2016 with my lovely and fierce girls!" -- (L-R: Me, my sister, and my cousin)


  • Caption: "Post-holiday palette cleanser."





  • Caption: "Modern '90s Glam by @johnreyslife" 

FEBRUARY





  • Caption: "And the decades disappear like sinking ships, but we persevere, God gives us hope." - The Killers, "A Dustland Fairytale"; Art work: "Before The Sky" by Nona Garcia



  • Caption: "Deep down, you said I'm a coward, when it comes to love. Deep down, your barricades changed my mold." - Panama, "Always"; Outside of Daniel Dela Cruz's metal sculpture exhibit, "His Only Son." 



MARCH







  • Caption: "Got my hair chopped off, and in the process of going back to red..."



  • Caption: "Frolicking by the seashore..."



  • Caption: "Bidding this glorious scene a goodbye..."

APRIL





  • Caption: "My ever constant #RBF featuring my #motd." 





  • Caption: "Last night's glam session! Thanks J, I love it!" 

MAY



  • Caption: "6 inch heels, she walked in the club like nobody's business..."



  • Caption: "Love conquers all."

JUNE



  • Caption: "Rugged."



  • Caption: "Still a zombie..."

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.