Music Monday!!


   And another month starts!
   -Ber months had finally reached us, and somehow, I could only hope this only goes better from here. But apparently, I'm also hoping for colder weather, too - but without the crazy rains or typhoons. Then again, maybe not considering as I nearly forgot about today's post since I'm feeling quite under the weather when I got home.
   Ugh.
    As always though, we must always push through!
   I just updated my playlist a few days ago, and I do have to say that I'm actually thrilled about it, especially when I've discovered this new artist from Brooklyn, New York, Xan Young. For now, there hasn't been much information about him, other than the fact that he has continued to release great, electro-soul singles. And I don't know about you, but I'm certainly down for whatever projects he might release soon which he hinted as "The Flood." For now, we can only stay tuned for the next from him, and in the meantime, relish in his ultra chill songs to de-stress our hectic Mondays.
   Or in my case, my under the weather Monday.
   You can stream Xan Young on Spotify, and get his singles on iTunes.

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.