Music Monday!!


   Back for today's Music Monday!!
   Barely though, considering as I nearly forgot to post this, lol. Forgive me if I've been gone for a week, but worry not, because I'm here to deliver. I have to be honest though, I've been repeatedly listening to Mike Francis's "Let Me In." An old song, I know, but definitely a goodie. In fact, I'm listening to it as I write this post...
   Crazy, I know.
   Nevertheless, I'm here to feature Ta-Ku and Wafia's EP, "(m)edian." It was released last August, and apparently, these two Australian artists were just made for one another. And if you guys remember that I've actually featured Wafia for the Summer Playlist edition, and I've been a fan of hers ever since! This collaboration between them however, couldn't be any more perfect with smooth electronic and R&B vibes, that I couldn't help but fall head over heels for. Apparently, this EP has been on my playlist for a while ow, and I must say that my top favorite would be "Love Somebody." 
   So without further ado, I'm not going to make you guys wait any longer! You can check out some of their songs below, and as always, if you can't get enough, you can stream it on Spotify or get it at iTunes. ;)

No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.