Christmas Wishlist 2016


   I realized that I didn't have a wishlist for last year. I was apparently, too busy to even come up with anything. Not that the things on here have changed as much, I just think that things had fallen neatly into place last year in the most unexpected of ways, and so with that, I was definitely ecstatic.
   This year, however, as the month continues to unfold and Christmas is less than a week away, I thought that it was the perfect time to post this whilst I've got some downtime (I'm still sick, you see, it sucks). With that said, I'm going to keep things simple, as always, and I'm going to leave out the need for cash, because obviously, who wouldn't wish for more, right? That'd just be awfully dull - for the wishlist, of course.
   Nevertheless, let's get started, shall we?

1. Spend time with family


2. Spend more time with friends (et vous, R) during the holidays



3. Spend time with the choir


4. These pair of boots from Stradivarius that I've been eyeing on for months now. (My wishlist wouldn't be complete without a pair of shoes, lol #shoefreak)

Photo Source: Stradivarius (Click on the image above to view)
5. Fuzzy blanket from Threshold (because who wouldn't want to build a blanket fort and be wrapped like a burrito? Sadly, this can only be gotten from Target and I want them all, huhuhuhu)


Photo Source: @FreddyAmazin
6. This faux fur keychain from H&M (It's cute and absolutely chic, but I can't find myself buying something like this, lol.)
Photo source: H&M (Click on the image above to view)
7. An Audrey Hepburn eye mask from Breakfast At Tiffany's (or any eyemask that has Audrey Hepburn in it, because I love her and it's so cute.)

Photo source: The Sleepy Cottage
8. A Study In Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro (I was reading this while I spent time at FullyBooked weeks ago, and I was already a hundred pages in! It was that good!)




9. The Lucky Ones by Anna Godbersen (because I still cannot complete my collection.)



10. Have lots of fun, be with great company, and spread love.



   And there you have it! That ends my wishlist. Pretty simple, eh? Yeah, but for some reason, some of the items there could be hard to find or just isn't available in my country. Meh. But oh well, I hope you guys do get to prepare before Christmas day arrives! 
   What's on your list, though? I'd love to know! ;) 


No comments:

Myka Javier 2015. Powered by Blogger.